WATERPROOF, HIGH STRENGTH EPOXY ADHESIVE
- Assembly of electronic components, sealing
- Structural bonding for the automotive, marine and
- Bonding of materials such as fiberglass, wood, tile and
some plastics such as ABS and rigid PVC
- Bonding of metal structures
- General repairs for showers, refrigerators, etc
Alpha SAS328 is a two-part room temperature curing, toughened epoxy adhesive offering exceptional adhesion. It has been specially designed
for difficult, wet/moist and under water applications that requires structural adhesion to a wide range of materials such as water immersed
concrete, stone masonry, brick, wood or steel surfaces.
Alpha SAS328 is supplied in a easy to use twin cartridge, ensuring full mixing of both components and easy application of adhesive.
Alpha SAS328 is classified as hazardous according to Directive EC 1272/2008. Please refer to the Alpha SAS328 Safety Data Sheets for further
health & safety information.