High performance, moisture-cure polyurethane adhesive & sealant
Alpha 132 PU Sealant
- Boat / ship building (decks, floors, panels etc.)
- Automotive industry (car body assembly, buses, containers etc.)
- Vehicle conversion, caravans.
- Window and door frame perimeter joints.
- Construction and building joints including floor and concrete joints.
- Bonding applications in metal constructions and for mounting vibrating parts.
Alpha 132 is a high performance flexible polyurethane (PU) adhesive/sealant that is ideal for a wide range of automotive, marine and aerospace applications. The adhesive sealant creates a very strong bond between a range of materials such as carbon fibre, metals, GRP, plastics and rubbers.
Alpha 132 is a single part, moisture-cure adhesive/sealant that requires no mixing or activating. It is available in white, grey and black, allowing the user a choice of colour to match the materials they wish to bond together for a more aesthetic bond.
It is particularly effective as an adhesive in applications where vibration is likely to occur (such as on a car, truck, boat, plane etc.) owing to its flexibility. Its excellent weathering resistance properties make it ideal for conditions where wide ranges of temperature, humidity, water (including saltwater) or UV exposure might be present.
Black, White, Grey
Alpha 132 is classified as hazardous according to Directive EC 1272/2008. Please refer to the Alpha 132 Safety Data Sheet for further health & safety information.