High Modulus, Acetoxy-cure silicone sealant
Alpha 121 Silicone Sealant
- Sanitary ware and ceramic tiling in kitchens and bathrooms
- Infill, cladding panels and curtain walling
- All forms of glazing systems
- Caravans, boats, containers, refrigerated buildings and freezers
- Air conditioning and duct work
- In-situ gaskets for automotive and aircraft industries
- Draft proofing casement windows and doors
121 Manufacturing Process
Ready to use, single component silicone sealant that cures rapidly on exposure to atmospheric moisture to form a robust rubber seal. Long life expectancy (> 20 years) and excellent weathering resistance properties, make it ideal for conditions where wide ranges of temperature, humidity or UV exposure are present. Use for both interior or exterior applications. Excellent adhesion to glass, ceramics and sanitary ware. Tear resistant and elastic compound which accepts movement.
Black, White, Translucent
Alphaseal 121 is not classified as hazardous according to Directive EC 1272/2008. Please refer to the Alphaseal 121 Safety Data Sheet for further health & safety information.
Alphaseal 121 is not suitable for use in ecological systems, such as aquariums, or where potable water may come in to contact with the sealant due to the presence of fungicides within the product.