General purpose, hybrid adhesive & sealant
Alpha 007 Hybrid Sealant
- Boat / ship building (decks, floors, panels etc.)
- Automotive industry (car body assembly, buses, containers etc.)
- Window and door frame perimeter joints.
- Vehicle conversion, caravans.
- Construction and building joints including floor and concrete joints.
- Bonding applications in metal constructions and for mounting vibrating parts.
- Good adhesion to many substrates (including PVC, EPDM, glass, wood, stone)
Alpha 007 Hybrid Adhesive & Sealant is a high performance, flexible and stable single component adhesive and sealant based on hybrid polymer technology. It is a single part, moisture-cure adhesive/sealant that requires no mixing or activating and provides excellent adhesion properties.
Alpha 007 Hybrid Adhesive & Sealant is used for general purpose bonding on a wide variety of materials as well as for applications such as sealing of seams and joints in construction (including glass and mirror constructions) and the sealing of interior and exterior expansion and connecting joints.
Alpha 007 Hybrid Adhesive & Sealant is classified as non-hazardous according to Directive EC 1272/2008.
Please refer to the Alpha 007 Hybrid Adhesive & Sealant Safety Data Sheet for further health & safety information.